As a way to keep all Habanos lovers as well as our Exclusive Distributors updated all over the world, it's necessary to notify the changes to be occurred as regards as to the Cuban Warranty Seal.
From now on, a new Warranty Seal will be gradually introduced in all the packaging where two new elements are to be added. On the right hand, a hologram as a security item will be added and on the left hand, next to the Cote dŽ Arms, a bar code will personalize every package.
This label will always be placed from the upper left side of the box or display, leaving 3 to 6 mm from the edge and to be bending up to the front right over the center of the Cote dŽArms whenever possible.
This Seal has been developed through a base of synthetic paper with special characteristics such as an auto-destructive feature before any attempts of removal and with several maximum security techniques added.
- Non-transferred label. Any attempt to remove it, will cause invalidation of the seal by self destruction.
- Highly adherence of the paper (plastic) Auto-destructive, Self-destructive.
- Scan and Photocopy Protected System.
- The holographic band will show a bicolor text in 2nd and 3rd dimension.
- Elements with optical variations attached.
- Also it will enclose a micro dot only visible through laser scanner.
On the other hand, a unique bar code will be applied on every single box thus customizing every packaging. This information will be saved in a data base allowing the identification of this product everywhere, whom this product was addressed to as well as the Invoice number, amongst other details.
The fact is that there will always be a time in which both old and new Warranty Seals designs will exist at the same time in the markets. The length of time in which the two seals will coexist is not so easy to foresee because it depends on the stocks and on the rotation of the different products.
As a reference please find attached here a file of the aforementioned seal and the proper way of affixing it on the boxes, in jpg format.