PRICES FOR ACTIVITIES
- Welcome Night $200.00 CUC
- Visit to Plantations $75.00 CUC
- International Seminar $300.00 CUC
- Visit to Habanos Factory “H.Upmann and La Corona” $10.00 CUC
- Distributors’ Night dedicated to Habanos in the Germany and Switzerland markets $175.00 CUC
- Gala Night $500.00 CUC
- FULL PROGRAM (Full Package) $1,260.00 CUC
- ACCOMPANYING PROGRAM $1,160.00 CUC
- The full package will have a 10% of discount .
Important: DEADLINE for the Festival Social Activities.
In order to get a better organization of the festival social activities we will receive their requests until February 1st, 2008. After that date, no request will be accept.
Payment by bank transfer will be accepted until February 11, 2008.
The requests for the Welcome Night will be in force until Monday February 25th, 2008, 12.00 m. After this time, we’ll proceed with “last minute” sale, of those requests not previously paid.
The request for the Distributor Night will be in force until Wednesday February 27th, 2008, 12.00m. After this time, we’ll proceed with “last minute” sale, of those requests not previously paid.
The request for the Gala Night will be in force until Thursday February 28th, 2008, 12.00 m. After this time, we’ll proceed with “last minute” sale, of those requests not previously paid.
CONTACT: (for reservation of program and activities):
Mrs. Alina Leal
Phone. (53-7) 204-0513 y 204-0514 / Fax: (53-7) 204 0549
According to the provision for currency exchange issued by Banco Nacional de Cuba, in force in the Republic of Cuba, the payment policy for the 10th Habanos Festival will be as follow:
1. Cash Payments: They will only be accepted in CUC (convertible Cuban pesos).
2. Bank transfers: They will only be accepted in EUROS, at the exchange rate in force on the 30th day of the month before that in which the bank transfer is issued, taking as a reference the European Central Bank. In all cases, this value will be given by Habanos S.A. (deadline for payment by bank transfer February 11th, 2008).
3. Debits (Discounts) due to bank transfers will be borne in each case by the Party proceeding payment thereof. Habanos S.A will not assume discounts by bank transfers of the issuing bank and must receive the complete payment (without bank discounts) of the activity that has been bought or of the full package, as the case may be.
4. Participants from United States of America will have two choices for cash payments; as follows:
a) On their arrival in Cuba, the USD dollars must be exchanged to CUC (convertible Cuban pesos).
b) They could acquire Euros, CAD, Sterling Pounds, Mexican Peso, Swiss Francs, Japanese ¥ in their country and exchange them for CUC on their arrival in Cuba.
5. Payments through Credit Cards: Payments through credit cards backed by American banks or their branches will not be accepted. Credit cards will only be accepted: VISA, Master Card, CABAL, TRAVEL CARD, DELIVERY CARD, BF, RED AND SERCUBA.
6. Credit Cards supported by North american Banks will not be accepted.
Payment in EUROS (by Transfer bank):
BENEFICIARY: HABANOS S.A.
BANK BENEFICIARY: BANCO INTERNACIONAL DE COMERCIO S.A.
AYESTARÁN Y 20 DE MAYO.
CUIDAD DE LA HABANA, CUBA.
CODIGO SWIFT: BIDCCUHH.
COUNT NO. 32101021500 EURO
CORRESPONSAL BANK: DRESDNER BANK AG FRANKFURT
COUNT NUMBER: 499/080 89930/00/888.