PRICES FOR ACTIVITIES
- Welcome Night $210.00 CUC
- Visit to Plantations $80.00 CUC
- International Seminar $315.00 CUC
- Visit to Habanos Factories “H. Upmann” and “Laguito” $15.00 CUC
- Night of 40th anniversary of Trinidad Brand $185.00 CUC
- Gala Night $525.00 CUC
- FULL PROGRAM (Full Package) $1,330.00 CUC
- ACCOMPANYING PROGRAM $1,230.00 CUC
The full package will have a 10% of discount.
Important: DEADLINE for the Festival Social Activities.
In order to get a better organization of the festival social activities we will be to receive their requests until February 2nd, 2009. After that date, no request will be accepted.
Payment by bank transfer will be accepted until February 13, 2009.
The requests for the Welcome Night will be in force until Monday February 23rd, 2009, 12.00 m. After this time, we’ll proceed with “last minute” sale, of those requests not previously paid.
The request for the Trinidad Night will be in force until Wednesday February 25th, 2009, 12.00m. After this time, we’ll proceed with “last minute” sale, of those requests not previously paid.
The request for the Gala Night will be in force until February 26th, 2009, 12.00 m. After this time, we’ll proceed with “last minute” sale, of those requests not previously paid.
Contact (for reservation of program and activities):
Mrs. Alina Leal
Tel. (53) (7) 204-0513 y 204-0514 / ext 550 Fax: (53) (7) 204 0549
According to the provision for currency exchange issued by Banco Nacional de Cuba, in force in the Republic of Cuba, the payment policy for the 11th Habanos Festival will be as follow:
1. Cash Payments: They will only be accepted in CUC (convertible Cuban pesos).
2. Bank transfers: They will only be accepted in EUROS, at the exchange rate in force on the LAST DAY of the month before that in which the bank transfer is issued, taking as a reference the European Central Bank. In all cases, this value will be given by Habanos S.A. (Deadline for bank transfer February 13rd, 2009).
3. Debits (Discounts) due to bank transfers will be borne in each case by the Party proceeding payment thereof. Habanos S.A will not assume discounts by bank transfers of the issuing bank and must receive the complete payment (without bank discounts) of the activity that has been bought or of the full package, as the case may be.
4. Participants from United States of America will have two choices for cash payments; as follows:
a) On their arrival in Cuba, the USD dollars must be exchanged to CUC (convertible Cuban pesos).
b) They could acquire Euros, Canadian Dollar, Sterling Pounds, Mexican Peso, Swiss Francs, Japanese ¥, in their countries and exchange them for CUC on their arrival in Cuba.
5. Payments through Credit Cards: Payments through credit cards backed by American banks or their branches will not be accepted. Credit cards will only be accepted: VISA, Master Card, CABAL, TRAVEL CARD, DELIVERY CARD, BF, RED AND SERCUBA. (The exchange rate applied should be 1.1124 vs. CUC).
6. Credit Cards supported by North American Banks will not be accepted.
PAYMENT IN EURO (BY TRANSFER BANK):
BENEFICIARY: HABANOS S.A.
BANK OF BENEFICIARY: BANCO INTERNATIONAL DE COMERCIO S.A.
AYESTARAN Y 20 DE MAYO. CIUDAD DE LA HABANA, CUBA.
CODIGO SWIFT: BIDCCUHH.
COUNT NO. 32101021500 EURO
CORRESPONSAL BANK: DRESDNER BANK AG FRANKFURT
COUNT NUMBER: 499/080 89930/00/888.