|ACTIVITY||PRICE IN CUC|
|Welcome evening||210.00 CUC|
|Visit to plantations||75.00 CUC|
|International Seminar||315.00 CUC|
|Visit to Habanos factories: La Corona and El Laguito||10.00 CUC|
|Evening “Women in Habanos”||175.00 CUC|
|Gala Night||525.00 CUC|
|FULL PROGRAM||1,310.00 CUC|
|ACCOMPANYING PERSON’S PROGRAM||1,198.00 CUC|
For each full package purchased there will be a 10% discount.
IMPORTANT: Deadline for the Festival’s Social Activities:
In order to achieve a better organization of the Festival’s social activities, reservations will only be received before February 1st, 2010. Past this date, no reservations will be received.
Payment of the reservations by way of bank transfers will only be accepted before February 12th, 2010.
Reservations for the Welcome Evening will be valid until Monday, February 22nd, 2010, at 12:00pm. Past this time, a last-minute sale of those reservations which have not been previously paid for will be carried out.
Reservations for the Evening of the Women in Habanos will be valid until Wednesday, February 24th, 2010, at 12:00pm. Past this time, a last minute-sale of those reservations which have not been previously paid for will be carried out.
Reservations for the Gala Night will be valid until Thursday, February 25th, 2010, at 12:00pm. Past this time, a last-minute sale of those reservations which have not been previously paid for will be carried out.
Contact (for program reservations and activities):
Mrs. Alina Leal
Operative Marketing Direction
Phones: (53) (7) 204-0513 and 204-0514, ext. 550
Fax: (53) (7) 204 0549
According to the regulations of the Banco Nacional de Cuba for currency exchange, in force in the Republic of Cuba, the payment policy for the XII Habano Festival will be established as follows:
- Cash payments: will only be accepted in CUC (Cuban Convertible Peso)
- Bank transfers: will only be accepted in EUROS, at the exchange rate in effect on the LAST DAY of the month previous to the bank transfer, taking the European Central Bank as reference. In every case, the rate will be provided by Habanos S.A. (DEADLINE FOR PAYMENTS BY WAY OF BANK TRANSFERS: 12/02/2010)
- Discounts or commissions resulting from bank transfers will be assumed in every case by the party effecting payment. Habanos S.A. will not assume the transfer discounts of the issuing bank. Habanos S.A. must receive full payment for the purchased activity or full package, according to the case.
- In the case of participants from the United States of America, there will be two options for cash payment:
- Upon arrival in Cuba, American dollars (USD) must be exchanged into CUC.
- EUROS, Canadian dollars, British pounds, Mexican pesos, Swiss francs and Japanese yen may be obtained in their country of origin and exchanged into CUC upon arrival in Cuba, according to the current exchange rate.
- Payments with credit cards: Only the cards VISA, Master Card, CABAL, TRAVEL CARD, DELIVERY CARD, BFI, RED, and SERCUBA will be accepted, TO WHICH AN EXCHANGE RATE OF 1.1124 TO THE CUC WILL BE APPLIED.
- Payments with credit cards drawn from American banks or their branches will not be accepted in any case.
- Those who choose to effect payment by way of bank transfers must send a copy OF THE SWIFT CODE WHEN THE TRANSFER IS CARRIED OUT, IN ORDER TO QUICKLY AND EASILY IDENTIFY THE REMITTER.
Payments in EUROS (Bank transfers):
BENEFICIARY: HABANOS S.A.
BENEFICIARY BANK: BANCO INTERNACIONAL DE COMERCIO S.A.
AYESTARAN Y 20 DE MAYO. HAVANA
SWIFT CODE: BIDCCUHH.
ACCOUNT NUMBER. 32101021500 EURO
CORRESPONDENT BANK: DRESDNER BANK AG FRANKFURT
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 499/080 89930/00/888.