Night Partagás”, the Club Pasión Habanos organized on September 25th the launching event with its partners
Tabacalera, exclusive partner and distributor of in Spain, launched in in a world premiere, the Partagás Legados Edición Limitada 2020. The launching ceremony was in charge by the Club Pasión Habanos, which organized an event for its partners on September 25th in Madrid.
The venue was Madrid’s Wanda Metropolitano stadium, which hosted three years ago the launching of La Noche de Romeo y Julieta. One of the most modern stadiums in Europe and which allowed to celebrate the outdoor event protected by the stadium’s spectacular roof.
On this occasion, the protagonist of the evening was the Partagás brand, and the “legacy” that this brand, one of the most admired and recognized in the portfolio, has left since its foundation in 1845 in La Habana.
This event, under the slogan “Live Night Partagás”, was organized by the Club Pasión Habanos, which offered one more year a night full of music, gastronomy, surprises and the best Habanos. Its partners not only had the privilege to be the first to taste the Partagás Legados Edición Limitada 2020 (Hermosos No.2 factory name), but they were able to live a unique experience enjoying a wide selection of gourmet products, music and many other surprises.
Partagás Legados is made “ con “- Totally handmade with Long Filler, with wrapper, filler and binder leaves from the * zone, in * region, where the best tobacco of the world is grown and made by Cuban expert cigar rollers.
The Habanos Ediciones Limitadas are the most awaited of the year by most aficionados. They are characterized by their exclusive vitolas, which are not included in the regular range of the brand’s portfolio, and are distinguished by the careful selections of all their leaves, (wrapper, filler and binder), aged for a minimum period of two years.
Partagás Legados Edición Limitada 2020
Factory name Hermosos No.2, (48 ring gauge x 157 mm length).
- Mature brown wrapper with colored, soft and silky tints
- Woody, smoky and roasted flavour, with slight bitter, earthy and spicy tips, and very sweet in the background; leaves us with memories of dried fruits, coffee, cinnamon, pepper, cocoa and honey, with a very long and persistent aftertaste
- Woody, toasted, roasted, spicy and sweet aroma, which leaves us memories of leather, smoked cedar, cocoa, raisins, hazelnuts, vanilla, pepper and molasses.
- Medium to full flavour, somewhat lighter than the brand’s blend due to its ageing.
- Even and homogeneous combustion until the end of the smoke.
- Matt dark gray ash with medium gray veins, compact and durable.
- Smoking time between 60 and 70 minutes approximately.